School’s Out, Camp is In2020 (Updated 5/7/2020)
The Boys & Girls Club of Boone County offers summer camp daily from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, June 1 through July 31st. Safety procedures will be in place to ensure the health and wellness of the kids and staff.
We will be following CDC and FSSA guidelines.
- Members & staff will have temperature check and answer questionnaire before entering club; anyone with a temperature of 100.4 will not be allowed to participate and will need to go home
- Members & staff will have temperature checked again during the day
- Each program area will be cleaned at the end of each activity
- Deep cleaning will happen in the evening and before the clubs open
- Social distancing practices in place
- Limited spots, each Unit will have pods/groups of 9 kids divided by age groups with one staff person.
- Once spots are full, we will be keeping a wait list. Weekly we will monitor the situation and guidance from state and local officials on number of attendees allowed to gather.
- Field trips will be outdoor and recreational with the individual pods.
We exist to provide a safe place for children to learn, and grow and develop ongoing relationships. We offer life-enhancing programs and character development experiences, hope and opportunity. Our summer camp offers a safe, fun, interactive daily camp highlighted with weekly themes and field trips to keep the kids engaged and excited for their time at the Club.
We focus on healthy lifestyles, civic engagement and academic success to enrich the youth. We offer daily opportunities as well as new experiences throughout the summer.
- Fitness opportunities
- Field Trips
- Development of healthy lifestyle
- Organized games
- Arts & Crafts
- Summer enrichment
Preregistration is required for Summer Camp.
This enables us to better plan for staffing, supplies, snacks and quality programming.
Payment is due the Friday before the upcoming week of camp. We are utilizing a new registration system this year which has created a few unexpected challenges. Payment is due ONLY one week ahead of time, not the entire summer. For assistance with the registration portal, please contact Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org for Lebanon, Ken at email@example.com for Whitestown and Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zionsville.
Scholarships are available for summer camp. During these difficult times, we are flexible and working individually with each family who reaches out with specific requests and accommodations.
$100 per week
First week tuition due at the time of registration. If your child is not already a member of the Club, a $65 membership fee will be collected when registering.
- Whitestown and Zionsville Units: Lunch available for $25 per week. Morning snack included, afternoon snack $1.
(Must sign up and pay in advance via the Parent Portal)
- Lebanon Unit: Breakfast, lunch and snacks included in the registration fee.
You must register ahead of time. All fees must be paid through the Parent Portal prior to attending.
- Weekly Rate: $100
- Daily Rate: $30
Scholarships are available for summer camp. Please contact the Unit Directors.
- Week 1 (June 1- June 5)
- Week 2 (June 8-June 12)
- Week 3 (June 15- June 19)
- Week 4 (June 22 – June 26)
- Week 5 (June 29 – July 2) Note we are closed on Friday, July 3
- Week 6 (July 6 – July 10)
- Week 7 (July 13 – July 17)
- Week 8 (July 20 – July 24)
- Week 9 (July 27 – July 31)