School’s Out, Camp is In2020
The Boys & Girls Club of Boone County offers summer camp daily from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, June 1 through July 29
We exist to provide a safe place for children to learn, and grow and develop ongoing relationships. We offer life-enhancing programs and character development experiences, hope and opportunity. Our summer camp offers a safe, fun, interactive daily camp highlighted with weekly themes and field trips to keep the kids engaged and excited for their time at the Club.
We focus on healthy lifestyles, civic engagement and academic success to enrich the youth. We offer daily opportunities as well as new experiences throughout the summer.
- Fitness opportunities
- Field Trips
- Development of healthy lifestyle
- Organized games
- Arts & Crafts
- Summer enrichment
Preregistration is required for Summer Camp.
This enables us to better plan for staffing, supplies, snacks and quality programming.
$100 per week
First week tuition due at the time of registration. If your child is not already a member of the Club, a $65 membership fee will be collected when registering.
- Whitestown and Zionsville Units: Lunch available for $25 per week. Morning snack included, afternoon snack $1.
(Must sign up and pay in advance via the Parent Portal)
- Lebanon Unit: Breakfast, lunch and snacks included in the registration fee.
Summer payment schedule:
- May 15: Deadline for June camp weeks - Weeks 1 - 5
- June 15: Deadline for July camp weeks - Weeks 6 - 9
Scholarships are available for summer camp. Please contact the Unit Directors.
We will be closed May 25 for Memorial Day and May 26 – May 29 for staff training prior to summer camp.
- Week 1 (June 1- June 5)
- Week 2 (June 8-June 12)
- Week 3 (June 15- June 19)
- Week 4 (June 22 – June 26)
- Week 5 (June 29 – July 2) Note we are closed on Friday, July 3
- Week 6 (July 6 – July 10)
- Week 7 (July 13 – July 17)
- Week 8 (July 20 – July 24)
- Week 9 (July 27 – July 29)
The Lebanon Unit will be closed July 30, 31, August 3, 4, and 5 for staff training. Before and after school care will begin on August 6.
The Whitestown and Zionsville Unites Closed July 30, 31 and August 3 for staff training. Before and after school care will begin on August 4.