The Whitestown and Zionsville units share the same dates, fees and overall schedules. The Lebanon unit Day Camp does not follow Whitestown and Zionsville, so please make sure you're reviewing the appropriate information.
Whitestown and Zionsville Units
- Dates: May 29 – August 2
- $20/day (7:00am – 6:00pm)
Lunch is offered for $5 per day with the menu rotating throughout the summer. You may also pack your child a sack lunch.
If you do not already have an annual membership, an additional $55 membership is required. Payment must be made in advance for the number of days he/she plans on attending each week.
Field trips are offered daily, and have varying fees associated with them depending on the trip. Space is limited and trips are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Sign-ups open are on Mondays, 1 week prior to that week’s trips.
Permission slips must be filled out and fees must be paid in person at the Club in order to secure your child’s spot on the trip.
Programs are included in your daily camp fee. Our programs are age, gender, or interest specific. For a full list of our programs this summer, check out our 2019 Summer Program Guide (coming soon).
- Week 1: Crazy Hats
- Week 2: Halloween in June
- Week 3: Twins
- Week 4: Pajamas
- Week 5: Red, White and Blue
- Week 6: Hawaiian
- Week 7: Favorite College
- Week 8: Backwards
- Week 9: Super Heroes
- Week 10: Famous/Fancy
- Dates: June 3 – August 2
- $20/day or $90/week ( 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m)
- Three meals and a snack included
- Monday - Movie or Park
- Friday - Pool
- Week One (6/5/19): Comlux
- Week Two (6/12/19): Camptown
- Week Three (6/19/19): Great Times Adventure Park
- Week Four (6/26/19): Indianapolis Zoo
- Week Five (7/3/19): Victory Field
- Week Six (7/10/19): Fair Oak Farms
- Week Seven (7/17/19): Kids Planet
- Week Eight (7/24/19): Monster Golf
- Week Nine (7/31/19): Lebanon Bowling Alley