Pacers Summer Basketball Camp2020
Our camps are week long sessions of concentrated basketball training and involve a lot of individual skill development; but for competitive aspects, campers are grouped by age and skill level whenever possible. We will break the game down while enhancing specific skills in all areas needed to be an effective basketball player and have fun. Then, we will take those abilities and apply them in daily competitions. Each participant will be placed on a team so he or she improves as an individual and as a team mate.
- Improve the FUNdamental skills in all areas of the game
- Building Teamwork , Confidence & Performance
- Learn how to work hard and be positive
- Each participant will receive a FREE ticket to a future Pacers game!
- Each participant will also receive a FREE Pacers t-shirt!
- Being coached by several former or current college and professional basketball players
When: June 1st-5th, 2020 from 9:00 AM-2:30 PM
Where: Boys & Girls Club of Boone County, Whitestown Unit
Who: Boys and Girls ages 6-16