2022-2023 Back to School Plan
Due to increase expenses and capacity limitations, the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County board and staff have outlined the following guidelines and fees. These fees are for August 2022 through May 2023 and will be reevaluated in June regarding the fee structure moving forward.
Each Unit will continue with the Pod model for programming, meaning that every pod of kids will spend time in each of our program areas throughout the day with the opportunity to take part in sports, fitness, and recreation; health and life skills; the arts; education and career development; and character and leadership development activities. For the safety of our staff and members, we perform hourly hand cleaning and sanitation of equipment and surfaces and follow all CDC guidelines and recommendations.
Maximum number of children per Unit:
- 100 in Lebanon – 5 Pods (up to 20 kids each)
- 120 in Whitestown – 6 Pods (up to 20 kids each)
- 100 in Zionsville – 5 Pods (up to 20 kids each)
- Total: 320
Annual Membership Fee: $65
The following applies for August 2022 – May 2023.
- $50 per child
- A sliding scale will be utilized based on free and reduced lunch to offer discounts in monthly rates
- $50 per child per week in Whitestown
- $35 per child per week in Lebanon
- A sliding scale will be utilized based on free and reduced lunch to offer discounts in weekly rates
Discount of 30% per child for families of 3 or more children.