2021-2022 Back to School Plan
Due to increase expenses and capacity limitations to adhere to the social distancing guidelines, the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County board and staff have outlined the following guidelines and fees. These fees are for August through December 2021 and will be reevaluated in November regarding the fee structure moving forward.
Each Unit will continue with the Pod model for programming, meaning that every pod of kids will spend time in each of our program areas throughout the day with the opportunity to take part in sports, fitness, and recreation; health and life skills; the arts; education and career development; and character and leadership development activities. For the safety of our staff and members, we perform daily health screenings and temperature checks, hourly hand cleaning and sanitation of equipment and surfaces, required face masks, and implementing outdoor pick-up and drop-off.
Maximum number of children per Unit:
- 65 in Lebanon – 5 Pods (up to 13 kids each)
- 90 in Whitestown – 6 Pods (up to 15 kids each)
- 75 in Zionsville – 5 Pods (up to 15 kids each)
- Total: 230
Annual Membership Fee: $65
The following applies for August – December 2021.
- $50 per child
- A sliding scale will be utilized based on free and reduced lunch to offer discounts in monthly rates
- $50 per child per week in Whitestown
- $35 per child per week in Lebanon
- A sliding scale will be utilized based on free and reduced lunch to offer discounts in weekly rates