Fall 2020 Back to School Plan(updated August 6, 2020)
Due to increase expenses and capacity limitations to adhere to the social distancing guidelines, the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County board and staff have outlined the following guidelines and fees. These fees are for August through December 2020 and will be reevaluated in November regarding the fee structure moving forward.
Each Unit will continue with the Pod model for programming.
Maximum number of children per Unit:
- 50 in Lebanon – 5 Pods (up to 10 kids each)
- 90 in Whitestown – 8 Pods (up to 12 kids each)
- 72 in Zionsville – 6 Pods (up to 12 kids each)
- Total: 212
Annual Membership Fee: $65
The following applies for August to December 2020.
- $125 per child in Whitestown and Zionsville
- $50 per child in Lebanon
- A sliding scale will be utilized based on free and reduced lunch to offer discounts in monthly rates
- $50 per child per week in Whitestown
- $35 per child per week in Lebanon
- A sliding scale will be utilized based on free and reduced lunch to offer discounts in weekly rates
Hybrid School Days
With the hybrid learning schedule for area middle and high school students, the Club has designed a new program for families.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 am to 6 pm
Students may utilize the program on the three days they are at home learning
These fees are for the three days a week they would utilize the program.
- Lebanon weekly fee: $45
- Zionsville weekly fee: $90
The $65 membership fee is required and limited spots are available.