Virtual Club Registration
To sign up your kid(s) for our Virtual Club activities, please read below and complete the form.
By completely the form, you consent for your child/children to utilize Zoom for distance-based Club program purposes. Zoom provides an opportunity to deliver video and chat-based educational experiences to members via any device. Families will need to download the Zoom application and click on the Zoom link sent to your email when programs are live.
We will use Zoom for the following anticipated program activities:
- Group chats
- Video conferencing
- Media sharing (for example, uploading images of artwork or other projects)
Our commitment to keeping the young people we serve safe is always our number one priority. Boys & Girls Club of Boone County will actively monitor member activity on Zoom and will make every effort to protect member information by, among other things:
- maintaining control of, and access to, the data collected
- prohibiting re-disclosure of member information
- limiting the purposes for which the online platforms may use member information
- ensuring there is no advertising and that no member information is collected for commercial purposes.