2022 T-Ball Season
T-ball is available for boys and girls ages 4-7 in the spring. We have three leagues.
- Little Sluggers T-ball (Age 4)
- Beginner (5-6)
- Advanced (6-7)
- Registration: January 25 through April 4, 2022
- Practices: Start in early April
- Games (Ages 5-7): Saturday mornings at Whitestown Club and ZWEST Middle School
Games tentatively starting May 1st.
- Games (Age 4): Thursday evenings at Whitestown Club and ZWEST Middle School
Games tentatively starting April 29th.
League Fee / Membership Fee
$80 / $65
If your child is a current Boys & Girls Club of Boone County Member, the additional $65 membership fee is not required.
To register, please visit our Parent Portal and log into the Unit you're a member of OR the Unit you would be a member of based on the school(s) your kids attend.
If you would like to volunteer, sponsor a team or have questions, please contact Ken Kibbe, Athletic Director.
2022 Tee Ball Covid Protocols
- Coaches should wear masks when in close contact with players and spectators.
- Do not send your child to practice or games if they are sick or have Covid-19 symptoms.
- Spectators should maintain appropriate distances or wear a mask within close contact of others.
- Equipment which is shared should be disinfected. Coaches will be provided with disinfectant and microfiber towels with the team’s equipment.
- Players will not be required to wear a mask during practice and games. Players can wear a mask if their parents prefer.
- Post practice and post games snacks are permissible. Snacks should be individually wrapped. Snacks and drinks should not be shared.
- Teams should remain at their benches at the end of game and give a good game shout-out and wave to the other team.